DEGIRO is one of the fastest growing financial companies active in 18 countries. Currently, we are the market leader in the Netherlands and a top tier player in Europe, executing over 40 billion euro in transactions across 60 exchanges worldwide.
- Managing document flow;
- Creating, organizing, and maintaining files and records;
- Providing general administrative support to respective departments.
- A minimum of B1 English or equivalent;
- Pro-active, enthusiastic;
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
We value motivation and a positive attitude!
- Opportunity to gain relevant working experience (min. 20 hours/week);
- Flexible working hours;
- A chance to work at one of the fastest growing online brokers in Europe;
- Market-conform remuneration;
- A MultiSport card;
- A modern work environment (Millennium Center);
- A discount card for "The View" restaurant;
- Fresh fruit in the office every day.
Who we are
DEGIRO revolutionizes the way people invest, thanks to efficient technology investors can save on average 80% on costs. DEGIRO is a pan-European stock broker originally established in Amsterdam in 2008. Currently DEGIRO offers services to more than 200,000 clients across 18 countries in Europe.
DEGIRO is able to provide all investors with transparent institutional rates thanks to its innovative technology and cost-focused approach. We offer fees which are on average 80% lower than our competitors, while providing access to global stock exchanges, real time prices and super-fast execution through our website and app. By reducing the barriers to entry and making it affordable to trade, DEGIRO makes global investing possible for everyone.
We’re increasing in business scale and organizational size at a blisteringly fast rate, and we now have a local presence in 3 cities: Amsterdam, Sofia, and Hong Kong. If you want to make a difference, have a thrilling experience and you’re passionate about trading/investing, come on board and join the ride.
If you are interested please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need further information, you can contact the HR Office at email@example.com or via phone at +35924925114.