DEGIRO is a fast-growing, online broker active in 18 countries. Currently, we are the market leader in the Netherlands and a top tier player in Europe, executing over 40 billion euro in transactions across 65 exchanges worldwide. DEGIRO is continuing its expansion and for this we are looking for entry-level graduates to enhance our international teams.
For our office in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for a Junior Risk Manager. You will work in a team with three colleagues in Sofia and six colleagues in Amsterdam and you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
• You will monitor and manage risk within retail and professional accounts at DEGIRO;
• You will manage margin and credit risk, identify and mitigate operational risk, monitor trading and compliance with rules;
• You will monitor cash flow/AML, as well as assist treasury activities, securities borrowing and lending;
• You will work in collaboration with other departments on optimizing risk processes and systems;
• You will assist in the development and improvement of risk measures, reports and policies.
• You will monitor all entities within the group and ensure they follow specified rules and regulations;
• Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or any other relevant field;
• 0-2 years of experience;
• Proficiency in English;
• You are familiar with Excel, VBA and preferably SQL;
• You are finance-oriented, analytical, pro-active, have strong attention to detail, and have the ability to work under pressure;
• You are living in Sofia or you are willing to relocate to Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Market-conform remuneration
• CFA education (optional)
• Healthcare package
• MultiSport card for access to many different sporting facilities
• 25 paid leave days
• Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus
• Education opportunities
• Career development
• A multicultural environment with regular team buildings
• A modern workplace (Millennium Center)
Who we are
DEGIRO revolutionizes the way people invest, thanks to efficient technology investors can save on average 80% on costs. DEGIRO is a pan-European stock broker originally established in Amsterdam in 2008. Currently DEGIRO offers services to more than 180,000 clients across 18 countries in Europe.
DEGIRO is able to provide all investors with transparent institutional rates thanks to its innovative technology and cost-focused approach. We offer fees which are on average 80% lower than our competitors, while providing access to global stock exchanges, real time prices and super-fast execution through our website and app. By reducing the barriers to entry and making it affordable to trade, DEGIRO makes global investing possible for everyone.
We’re increasing in business scale and organizational size at a blisteringly fast rate, and we now have a local presence in 3 cities: Amsterdam, Sofia, and Hong Kong. If you want to make a difference, have a thrilling experience and you’re passionate about trading/investing, come on board and join the ride.
If you are interested please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com. If you need further information, you can contact the HR Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +35924925114.