DEGIRO is a fast-growing, online broker active in 18 countries. Currently, we are the market leader in the Netherlands and a top tier player in Europe, executing over 40 billion euro in transactions across 60 exchanges worldwide. Fundshare is a fund administrator with offices in Amsterdam and Sofia.
We are looking for a Junior Fund Accountant to join our team. This position requires an operational generalist with knowledge of the financial markets, fund accounting, corporate action, payments and reconciliation processes. You will be trained in all aspect of operational processes within a global financial company. You will be able to work with all stakeholders. Making it a challenging job on a daily basis, where a hands-on approach is crucial.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Execute checks and balances on fund accounting;
- Cooperate in the Corporate action, Payment, Reconciliation and transfer processes;
- Developing and improve Operational Processes;
- Analyzing errors within the Operational Processes and improve first line of defense controls;
Qualifications & Skills
- Master degree, or bachelor degree with specific qualifications in Finance or Administration/Accounting;
- Professional English working proficiency;
- 1 - 2 years of working experience in a related position;
- You have hands on experience with operational processes within a financial institution.
- Enthusiastic team-player with a pragmatic committed approach;
- You are analytical, pro-active and have attention to detail;
- You have good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Opportunity for a career start in an international company;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Additional education opportunities;
- Healthcare package;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
25 paid leave days;
Fresh fruit in the office every day;
A modern work environment (Millennium Center).
Who we are
DEGIRO revolutionizes the way people invest, thanks to efficient technology investors can save on average 80% on costs. DEGIRO is a pan-European stock broker originally established in Amsterdam in 2008. Currently DEGIRO offers services to more than 208,000 clients across 18 countries in Europe.
DEGIRO is able to provide all investors with transparent institutional rates thanks to its innovative technology and cost-focused approach. We offer fees which are on average 80% lower than our competitors, while providing access to global stock exchanges, real time prices and fast execution through our website and app. By reducing the barriers to entry and making it affordable to trade, DEGIRO makes global investing possible for everyone.
We have grown from 40 employees to 200 employees (with in total over 30 different nationalities) in just three years and we now have a local presence in 3 cities: Amsterdam, Sofia, and Hong Kong.
If you want to make a difference, have a thrilling experience and you’re passionate about trading/investing, come on board and join the ride.
If you are interested please send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com. If you need further information, you can contact the HR Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at +35924925114.