DEGIRO is a fast-growing, online broker active in 18 countries. Currently, we are the market leader in the Netherlands and a top tier player in Europe, executing over 40 billion euro in transactions across 60 exchanges worldwide. We are looking for Part-Time Business Process Modelers to manage business process modeling based on existing documentation.
• Familiarize with business process descriptions to understand existing business processes;
• Prepare business process models according to already written down process descriptions;
• Draw each process clearly using charts;
• Stay in communication with process owner regarding any questions that arise;
• Complete models and send them for review.
• Fluent English (written and spoken);
• 0-1 year of working experience in a related field;
• Experience/knowledge regarding using process modeling to identify, capture, define, and analyze business processes;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Precision and accuracy in performance of assigned tasks;
• Pro-active, enthusiastic.
We value motivation and a positive attitude!
• An ideal job next to your studies, 20-40 hours/week;
• Flexible working hours;
• A chance to work at one of the fastest growing online brokers in Europe;
• Opportunity to gain relevant working experience;
• Market-conform remuneration;
• A modern work environment (Millennium Center);
• A MultiSport card;
• A discount card for "The View" restaurant;
• Fresh fruit in the office every day.
Who we are
DEGIRO revolutionizes the way people invest, thanks to efficient technology investors can save on average 80% on costs. DEGIRO is a pan-European stock broker originally established in Amsterdam in 2008. Currently DEGIRO offers services to more than 200,000 clients across 18 countries in Europe.
DEGIRO is able to provide all investors with transparent institutional rates thanks to its innovative technology and cost-focused approach. We offer fees which are on average 80% lower than our competitors, while providing access to global stock exchanges, real time prices and super-fast execution through our website and app. By reducing the barriers to entry and making it affordable to trade, DEGIRO makes global investing possible for everyone.
We’re increasing in business scale and organizational size at a blisteringly fast rate, and we now have a local presence in 3 cities: Amsterdam, Sofia, and Hong Kong. If you want to make a difference, have a thrilling experience and you’re passionate about trading/investing, come on board and join the ride.
If you are interested, please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need further information, you can contact the HR Office at email@example.com or via phone at +35924925114.